American Homes Block
How many squares in a box blocks did you make yesterday?
Having fun like I am?
Today’s block is American Homes
but I’m renaming mine to Goldilock’s houses.
You’ll see why I renamed it below.
Had lots more fun going through my scrap basket!
- 1 1/2″ sq. baby house fabric
- 1 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ rec. mama house fabric
- 1 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ papa house fabric
- 6 sq’s. 1″ background fabric
- 1 sq. 1 1/2″ background fabric
- 1 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ background rec.
Use “Lazy Susan’s” flying geese method
as described in the spool blocks
to make the top of each house.
Press seams open or toward the triangles.
Sew the columns together to complete the block.
I made 2 blocks.
I was going to stop here, but trudged on.
I’m glad that I did!
Show us your blocks at my Sewing With Susan FB Group
Just Keep Sewing…